What to Know Before Buying a Toilet for Your Home
Feb 08, 2023
Buying a toilet for your home is an important decision. To help you make a wise purchase, here is a list of things to consider before you buy:
Choose the Right Size and Design
- Measure the area where the toilet will go carefully and make sure the size you choose fits.
- Choose a toilet design that is comfortable and fits the overall style of your home.
Check Ratings and Reviews
- Check online reviews to make sure the toilet you are considering is well-reviewed.
- Research WaterSense labeled models for more efficient flushing and water savings.
Budget for Installation
- Remember to include the installation costs when budgeting for a new toilet.
- You may also need to purchase additional supplies like mounting hardware, wax rings, and toilet seats.
Consider Taking Care
- Be sure to understand your local plumbing and water restrictions to make sure your selected toilet will meet those requirements.
- Research how to properly care for the new toilet to get the most out of it.