Ten Creative Ideas for Decorating Around a Toilet in the Bathroom
The toilet is one of the key elements in the bathroom,so creating a cohesive scheme around it is important for the overall look of the space. Here are ten creative ideas for decorating around a toilet in the bathroom:
1. Add a Wallpaper Accent WallAdding a wallpaper accent wall can instantly bring life to the space. Choose patterned wallpaper with a bold hue that will complement the color scheme of the rest of the room. You can even choose a bathroom-suitable wallpaper to add a touch of luxe.
2. Install ArtworkArtwork can easily liven up any space,and it's easy to do with bathrooms. Place a few pieces to create a focal point and draw the eye. The artwork can also match the color palette of the bathroom.
3. Install Floating ShelvingFloating shelving can be a great way to store items that are often used in the bathroom,such as extra toilet paper,towels and toiletries. It's also a great way to add a decorative touch to the area around the toilet.
4. Hang a MirrorMirrors can be used to open up a small or dark bathroom,as well as add a reflective element to the room. Hang a large mirror above or beside the toilet for a stylish look.
5. Install Towel HooksTowel hooks are a great way to add a functional element to the area around the toilet. They make it easy to store and access extra towels,and they give the bathroom an extra touch of style.
6. Hang a CurtainHanging a curtain around the toilet can add a sense of privacy and elegance to the bathroom. Choose a fabric that matches the color scheme of the rest of the bathroom.
7. Add a PlantAdding a plant to the area around the toilet can add life and color to the bathroom. Choose a lush plant or a succulent for a tropical atmosphere.
8. Install a ShelfInstalling a shelf above the toilet is a great way to add storage to the bathroom. It's also a great way to display decorative items such as candles and trinkets.
9. Hang a Wall-Mounted Hook RackHanging a wall-mounted hook rack is a great way to store items such as robes and towels. It's also a great way to add a unique style to the bathroom.
10. Paint the ToiletPainting the toilet is a great way to add a fun and unique touch to the bathroom. Choose a color that matches the color scheme of the room,and make sure to use a special paint that's meant for bathrooms.
These are just a few creative ideas for decorating around a toilet in the bathroom. With a few simple changes,you can create a stylish scheme that's perfect for your bathroom.