Three Steps to Clean Your Bathroom Toilet
Feb 08, 2023
A bathroom toilet can get grimy and smelly very quickly if not regularly cleaned. To insure that your bathroom stays clean and smelling fresh, here are three simple steps to clean your toilet.
Step 1: Prepare
- Gather your supplies: scrub brush, toilet cleaner, rubber gloves, paper towels, etc.
- Ventilate the area: open a window or turn on a fan for good air circulation.
- Put on rubber gloves and safety glasses.
Step 2: Cleaning
- Spray the entire toilet bowl with toilet cleaner and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Scrub the inside of the bowl with your scrub brush and then flush.
- Spray the outside of the toilet with the cleaner and then wipe down with paper towels.
Step 3: Finish Up
- Discard paper towels and rubber gloves.
- Clean up any drips or spills.
- Close up cleaning supplies and put away.