How to Cut Costs on a Bathroom Toilet
08 Feb 2023
Do you want to cut costs on a bathroom toilet? It can be a tricky thing to do, but with a few simple tips, you can save money on your next toilet purchase.
1. Buy a Lower Cost ToiletIt may seem like an obvious first step, but it's worth mentioning. There are a variety of toilets available on the market, from simple two-piece toilets to more expensive features like bidets. If you're looking for ways to cut costs, consider buying a more affordable option.
2. Shop for DiscountsIf you're looking for a new toilet, you should be sure to shop around for the best deals. Look for sales and discounts at local stores or online retailers. You may be surprised at how much money you can save.
3. Do-It-Yourself InstallationAnother way to cut costs is to do the installation yourself. While it might be intimidating, it's possible to install a toilet with a simple DIY guide. This can save you the fee of hiring a plumber, which can add up quickly.
4. Add Water-Saving FeaturesIf you want to cut costs on the water bill, consider adding water-saving features to the toilet. Some toilets come equipped with a low-flow design, but you can also add features like dual-flush and automatic shutoff. These can help you reduce the amount of water you use and save money on utilities.
5. Buy Used or RefurbishedYou can also save money by buying used or refurbished toilets. You may be able to find used toilets in good condition at discount stores or online. You can also look for refurbished toilets, which have been inspected and repaired before being resold.
ConclusionCutting costs on a bathroom toilet doesn't have to be difficult. With a few simple tips, you can save money on your next purchase. Consider buying a lower cost toilet, shopping for discounts, doing the installation yourself, adding water-saving features, and buying used or refurbished. With a little bit of effort, you'll be able to find a great deal on a toilet that meets your budget.