Certificate of Warranty
At Lordear, we stand behind our products with a limited lifetime warranty
We want every LORDEAR customer to be a satisfied customer for life.
Should you experience any defects in material or workmanship within the warranty
period, Lordear will repair or replace the defective product, subject to the following
* Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase.
* Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only, and may not be transferred.
* Product replacement does not include shipping costs or labor installation costs.
* This warranty applies to residential installation only.
* Lordear reserves the right to examine product in question and its installation prior to replacement.
* If an identical replacement product is not available, Lordear reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product.
Note: Accessories such as rinse grid, cutting board, strainers, roll-up rack, colander are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, material or workmanship in a Lordear sink or faucet supplied for installation into domestic premises in the United States,
It does not extend to:
* Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product.
* Normal wear and tear, scratches or accidental damage .
* Faults arising from improper use and/or installation.
* Defects in accessories, strainers and rinse grids.
This warranty does not cover antediluvian, discontinued, or display products, whether such items are purchased at discount outlets, unauthorized dealers, and/or sold on clearance.
This warranty does not cover instances of negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation, carelessness, accident, hard water ormineral deposits, exposure to corrosive materials, misapplication, damages caused by improper maintenance, alteration of theproduct, or failure to follow care or installation instructions enclosed with your product. Avoid using abrasive cleaners such aspowders, bleach, ammonia, alcohol, or chlorine. Avoid using abrasive pads, steel wool, or wire brushes, as these will damage and wear down the finish.
This warranty does not cover Marine or Outdoor Installation.
This warranty does not cover any free gifts included with purchase.
Except as otherwise provided above all incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, expressed or implied are given, inlcuding but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In requesting warranty service, please be ready to provide:
1. Proof of purchase
2. A description of the problem and reference pictures or video