The Pros and Cons of Installing a Toilet in the Bathroom
Installing a toilet in the bathroom can be a great convenience and a necessity for most homes, but there are some points to consider before deciding to install one. Here are some of the pros and cons of installing a toilet in the bathroom:
- Convenience: Having a toilet in the bathroom is a great convenience as it allows you to use it whenever you need to, without having to make a trip to another room.
- Privacy: Having a toilet in the bathroom can provide a certain level of privacy, due to it being separated from the other parts of the house.
- Having a separate toilet in the bathroom means you can maintain higher levels of sanitation than if it was located somewhere else.
- Expense: Installing a toilet can be quite expensive and may require hiring a professional.
- Space: It may require additional space in the bathroom, which may not be feasible in smaller bathrooms or homes.
- Noise: Toilets can be noisy, especially when they are older models, so this may be a consideration.