How To Choose The Right Size Toilet For Your Home Bathroom
Finding the right size toilet for your bathroom can be a daunting task at times. It should fit within your bathroom's current space and provide enough comfort. If you’re wondering how to choose the right size toilet for your home bathroom, here are some tips to help.
Measure Your Bathroom
- Measure Floor Space:Begin by measuring the available space on the floor for your toilet. This is absolutely critical in order to properly choose the size of your toilet.
- Take Wall-to-Wall Measurements:If your bathroom is a narrow space and you want to place the toilet next to the wall, take measurements from wall to wall. This will help you figure out the area of the space and if it can fit a toilet with a tank or just the bowl.
Choose The Right Toilet
- Size Of Toilet Bowl:Toilet bowls range in sizes, typically anywhere from 15" to 23". The larger size toilets, around 21", provide more comfort, while a smaller 15" bowl is better for smaller bathrooms.
- The Toilet Height:Choose between a standard and elongated toilet height. Standard height is great for smaller bathrooms while an elongated makes a better choice for taller individuals that need extra comfort.
- Choose the Right Style:Toilets come in various styles and colors, allowing you to match the overall décor of your bathroom. Find one with a modern, minimalist look to fit in with other bathroom elements.
- Include All Toilet Items:Don't forget about the toilet seat, tank and other items with your purchase. This can include small fixtures, a tank lid and sometimes even a water-saving mechanism.