Five Signs It's Time to Replace Your Bathroom Toilet
Feb 08, 2023
Nobody likes to think about replacing the toilet in their bathroom, but the truth is it won’t be able to last forever - no matter how well you take care of it. Sooner or later, you’ll need to replace it. To help you know when it’s time, here are five signs that you need to replace your bathroom toilet.
1. You Find Yourself Spending Too Much Time and Money On RepairsToilets can sometims require repairs, especially if you don’t fix small problems as soon as they arise. However, if you’re finding yourself making frequent repairs, then you may be better off just getting a brand new replacement instead. These repairs can end up costing you a lot more money in the long run!
2. All The Parts Are Worn OutWhen the parts inside the toilet have been overused and are showing signs of wear and tear, it will no longer function properly. In order for your toilet to work correctly again, it may be beneficial to replace it with a new one.
3. The Toilet Is Just Plain OldIf your toilet is old and has been in your bathroom for a long time, it may be time to think about a replacement. The newer models of toilets may also be more water-efficient than your old one, saving you money in the long run.
4. It's Too Hard To CleanIf you’re finding it more and more challenging to keep your toilet clean, then it may be time to replace it. The more that the toilet is used, the more dirt and buildup it’ll accumulate. Toilets with a smooth and sleek design are much easier to keep clean!
5. Your Toilet Was Poorly InstalledAt times, toilets can become loose or damaged due to poor installation. If this applies to your toilet, then it’s best to replace it with a new one - hiring a licensed plumber to properly install it this time.
Overall, when it comes to knowing when it’s time to replace your bathroom toilet, you need to be aware of these signs. It’s always better to replace your toilet rather than continuing to make costly repairs.