Six Tips to Make Installing a Toilet in the Bathroom Quick and Easy
08 Feb 2023
Installing a toilet in your bathroom can be a daunting task. To make the process simpler and more efficient, here are six tips to help you make quick and easy work of it:
1. Understand the ComponentsBefore you start, make sure you understand the components of the toilet and their proper placement. This will save time in the long run.
2. Use a TemplateUsing a toilet installation template helps keep everything level as you place the toilet in position.
3. Have the Right ToolsHaving the right tools will make the whole process more efficient and ensure a proper fit. Some of the tools you will need include a drill, a torque wrench, a wrench set, and a hammer.
4. Put an In-Line Water Filter in PlaceAn in-line water filter can help move the process along, as it filters out all the sediment from the water supply before it reaches the toilet. This will reduce the amount of time you spend after the installation dealing with clogs.
5. Take Your TimeEven though you want to make quick work of the toilet installation, take your time to ensure it is done right. Carefully inspect all the components and re-check them as you go.
6. Have the Right FlangeThe flange is the ring-shaped base of the toilet that attaches to the floor. To ensure a proper fit and make sure the toilet drains properly, make sure you get the right size flange.